We finally had new family photos taken! Click here for more on our photographer. Thanks Emily. We couldn't be happier. She took 270 pictures, so here is a sampling of my favorites. These pictures were taken at an old red barn here in Elwood.
Sydney's 10th Birthday
12 years ago
















5 comments:
What great pics! I just love them all.
love them!
These are soo cute. We got ours done last week. Just waiting on her to get them to us. I sure hope they turned out. I just might have to borrow your picture site next time we get pics.
Wow! They are such wonderful pics! You must've had one AWESOME photographer! ;) Can I get her number and have her do mine too? (ha ha...)
(Okay, I'm in a weird mood!)
They look great! Glad Trent took the time to shave so you could get them done before the weather turned :)
Post a Comment